Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


February 27, 2010

From Which I Came - A Magic World

I was invited to this blog about half a year ago, and now I'm finally contributing.

I am certainly not one of the best filmmakers around, but I do have what every movie requires - a unique perspective of life. I am the co-founder of Mikejoproductions, and Miles & I aspire to make the most unique and creative films that we can. Our projects are strictly minimalist and we try to keep the budget as low as possible, forcing us to exercise our creativity. Others may find our works to be sub-par or amateurish, but we take great pride in our projects because we know that they are the best that we accomplish with our limited resources. We have a small band of friends and acquaintances whom we like to use as writers, cinematographers, and/or actors.

As for my own personal style, I try to make my works as original as possible. It's ridiculous how much material is rehashed these days. Or, if possible, I try to cover up clichés with elements that are totally unique and unforeseen. I do not aspire to please an audience as much as I aspire to depict my uncensored vision. What you have seen is all you get.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein

Thank you for having me.
~Ryan Jonas Hunter

1 comment:

Edgar van Aces said...

i like you....this guy sounds like that shit....ey man...im always down to collab in anyway possible...hit me up...and welcome to the blog

Post a Comment