Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


February 20, 2010

Sex with Michael, Drugs with Me, and Alcohol with Neil

As mentioned in the above post, Michael, Neil, and I are working on an anthology film entitled Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol. The film consists of us dividing the title and doing a segment on each word. I have taken on the content rich subject of drugs.

Since, we are limited to time within the film, I have decided to limit my drugs topic to only one specific drug, Marijuana. My story will follow a character called Eddie Smith, highly based on my inner-self and inner-emotions, and his experiences with the drug as introduced by a girl named Brianne, a mixture of some of my ex-girlfriends and prior love interests (some will stick out more than others if you know me well). I am thinking that the film will follow one weekend, so instead of showing how heavy the use of the drug is, I will show the drug in relationship to Eddie and Brianne and the different reasons they both use it.

I am thinking of using a lot of out-there scenes, awkward moments, and of course my ill humor into this one. I will make my section of this film extremely Edgar by adding every bit of my personal sick, asshole-like humor into it.

I already wrote a short version of the film already for my short scriptwriting class and I am waiting for feedback from my marvelous professor to see if that version of the story is the approach I will be taking for my segment of the film. Well, as soon as I get back my script, I will get back to you.

Farewell,
Edgar van Aces

No comments:

Post a Comment