Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


March 11, 2010

A Look In The Spoon

Hello!
I love how this whole reality theme has hit these fine writers on this blog! It's awesome to see that there is more crazy people like me in the world that see things in a different way then others.

I've been having this idea for quite some time for a new script.
The whole reality thing has stuck to me not knowing what was real and what was not.
So I have a character who goes through this journey of reality through his dreams and nightmares. Taking the trip back to santity. I don't know, it's not completely thought out. Just like the thought of someone watching you or your life as a movie every step you take. Becoming who you write about who want to be.
I don't know what I'm saying lol!
Goodbye until these thoughts aren't so dim!

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment