Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


March 3, 2010

My 1st Treatment for the Blog

Okay. So in my English class, I was assigned to read a handful of short stories, and one story in particular caught my attention. So much, in fact, that I am more than willing to make a film adaptation of it. The piece is called "Grandfather Death" by the Brothers Grimm, and is totally doable. The script will be as faithful to the source material as possible after being updated to a more modern setting. The entire production is to have an eerie tone set by dark atmospheres and a chilling orchestral soundtrack. As of this moment, it is merely an idea; I have no cast or crew assembled or informed yet, but hopefully this treatment will get off the ground sometime this year. Any suggestions on how to make such a film would be deeply appreciated by myself and Miles of Mikejoproductions.
Here's a link to the actual story if you would like to give it a once-over:
-->http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm044.html

Until next time,
Ryan Jonas Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment