Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


March 15, 2010

Spring Break And Why It Relates

So, the wild rampage of stress from this quarter will finally come to an end.
Since the quarter will be over, I am supposed to get rest.
Not quite.

Remember Sex, Drugs, and Alcohol? ('cause I didn't)
I am going to be all over that script. It's due by the end of spring break...
So I got that to work on.

Also, if you look to the right of this blog, there are videos that each of us have made.
There is a video made by me and my partner in crime Alejandro Hinestroza called Beginning of A New Era.
It's an experimental dance video. Alejandro and I have decided to continue the story.
(besides the assumed ending of a death)
So I'll be shuffling through ideas over that.

Plus I have some surprises up my sleeves... So watch out Spring Break.

Edgar van Aces

No comments:

Post a Comment