Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


July 2, 2010

The Ghost Blog!

Before I tell all you eager bloggers out there what my summer project is (film related),
I would like to share two things that I have been pondering.

1) GO TO HELL M. NIGHT SHYAMALAN!!!!!!!!!!
YOU TOOK THE BEST CARTOON EVER AND DESTROYED IT!!!!
BASTARD!!!!!!

and

2) If a town when its deserted and left for ruin is called a ghost town,
then will a blog when its left un-updated be called a ghost blog?

Just wondering!

Since this blog is about Cinema, I will post my cinema related summer project on here first.

A. The first draft of a script for a feature length film called SCAR
B. Robbie discover the ball, the animation
has been put on hold until i can get maya 2008 properly installed on my new computer

On the other hand, I have two other projects I will share with you.

A. Werehuman (working title): This story is a comedy about a wolf that can turn into a human only during the full moon. The first lines are (almost like x-men orgins) "do you know why wolves howl at the moon? I do! because the moon is what made them wolves in the first place. She took away there humanity for their wolf like forms. So when a wolf is howling, its begging her to give it its humanity back. And sometimes, shes kind enough to give it back. Of course theres strings attached."

B. Battle Bridge: All my heros ive created over the years, battle each other in this rather Cliche story.


BAM, you've just been update-ified


Stall cool in the hot sun by using your imagination,

Jonathan Hudgens

1 comment:

Pan-Pizza said...

My entire audience when I went to see Inception laughed their ass off the moment they saw the name of M Night on the trailer for Devil.

Post a Comment