Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


September 12, 2010

Still Alive and Kicking

Contrary to popular belief,
all the members of CTV have not stopped doing everything film-related altogether.
(we've just stopped talking about it)

I myself have been hard at work on my own project.
So far the most I can say about it, is that it is a shot in the dark
last minute-ly planned and filmed
and unfinished as of time of writing.

My lead actors consist of Ryan Hunter as Coaster and Aileen Parada as Josie
I am withholding the name of the film, the plot, and the script, until all is ready.
I will however release various bits a peices of the script and production stills right now though.



Hold onto your butts.




Ryan Hunter in makeup as Coaster, the Protagonist of this film.
Prepping for a scene in a public area.
Title Withheld, Bitches
Spoiler Free, Yet-to-be-Filmed
Necrophiliacs?

As you can see,
I have forgone the ways of scripting through Celtx,
and have fashioned together a pocketbook for me to write in.
It's a refreshing change.

With one week left in Southern California,
I fear this project will have to be postponed until further notice.
But with one week left in Southern California,
I will try to finish this project in six days.
(oh the excitement of it all!)




Again,
hold onto your butts ladies and people,

Michael Castellanos!

1 comment:

Edgar van Aces said...

Yes!! We're still kicking.

Post a Comment