Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


February 11, 2010

Idea Numero Dos!

First of all, it's amazing where you come up with ideas, or where random thoughts pop into your head. I'm not even going to tell you where I just came up with this one...but yeah.

So I just started thinking, what if there was a movie, or just even a short, where there was an Oscar nomination for lead actor or something like that, and the person nominated was running for an award of lead role in every film nominated? Like what if there was somebody like Brad Pitt, and the movies nominated for best actor were The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Inglorious Basterds, and some other third one he's in? What would happen? I mean I know obviously HE'D WIN! But it's never been done before, so what if? Just food for thought!

From My Loo to Your Television,
Kylee Q Brock

1 comment:

faceinthesun said...

Hmmmm....i dont know you but that would be a good idea. What if it cut to a fake commercial breake right before the winner of the award was chosen. This would be a GREAT idea for a comedy! Do it, so i, faceinthesun, can watch it and be happy.

Post a Comment