Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


March 9, 2010

Want to Learn How to Animate!?

Starting this Spring break, and all of next quarter, I will be releasing a series of animation tutorials,
as I work on my animation for my portfolio.

I already have one student, the reason why I'm making them, and I wanted to know if anyone else wanted to learn along with him.
All you need to have is the animation program, Maya.
They have a student edition that is free, but it has an annoying watermark.
I will be sending the tutorials via E-mail.
So if you want to learn what I know about this art, drop me a line.
E-mail me your name and any other way to contact you, at jonathanhudgens@gmail.com.
Don't miss out on these FREE lessons!

Don't look up, the sky might fall,
Jonathan Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment