Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


March 7, 2010

Why The Oscars Are Important To Me

How appropriate, the Oscars were tonight.
Kathryn Bigelow, James Cameron's ex-lover, schooled him by picking up the Best Picture award for her brilliant, if I might add, film The Hurt Locker. The win was significant because it showed Avatards that pretty blue people, lame CGI, and things popping out at you will never replace good storytellers.

I believe this means Edgar 1, Hudgens 0

Call me when you "animate" something,
Edgar van Aces

5 comments:

jonathan hudgens said...

call me when you get a life!

Michael Castellanos! said...

Save it for offline. or videotape it, i dunno.

Ryan Jonas Hunter said...

I actually believe that Avatar had phenomenal CGI, but visual effects alone do not define a movie (the ultimate flaw of the film). And indeed, a well deserved win for Kathryn Bigelow and The Hurt Locker.

Edgar van Aces said...

@Hudgens: Oh Hudgens shut up! You beg to hang out with me.

@Ryan: It did, but I was making a point(as the greatest hate of the film)

@Hudgens: You still don't get the chance to do so.

Michael Castellanos! said...

i really hope avatard and avatarded catch on.
i've yet to pull off a self-made word.

Post a Comment