Follow Us!

Subscribe
Share

We're Mobile Friendly!

Meet The Directors


May 5, 2010

Festival Time and Activism

The PUC Student Film Festival is coming up and Michael and I are entering a film. Holy CRAP!!! ARE YOU EXCITED? I am!!!
Two big pluses for me: one is my movie on a big screen and two is the Q&A after. (If people don't ask questions, I will put up Into The Life of Kool Dude and make people watch it)
Michael and I have a photo shoot with the Amazing Ali Patterson so a poster should be coming up soon.
I won't tell you the title just yet, but it's gonna be awesome.

Also, I've decided to do be sort of an activist here at this school, so I am going to start working on a series of videos attacking the dorm life here at PUC, which is at an all-time low. I am going to start doing one soon about the showering conditions as you saw in my first video, is completely public. And no disrespect to the way dude comfortable Ancient Greeks, but I find no pleasure in being naked around several men with water running. So look out for that.

I stay up at 3 in the morning, Mom. Of course I am doing well in my classes,
Edgar van Aces

No comments:

Post a Comment